CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

ABC Fun

I found this here: http://bethany.preciousinfants.com/
Looked like fun



A)Age- 35
B ) Burger of choice- Homemade with blue cheese!!
C)What kind of car you drive- Ford Aerostar I think, I would have to go look!
D)Dogs name- No dogs...cats named Babette and Betty
E)Essential item you use everyday- The Internet!
F)Favorite TV show- Gilmore Girls
G)Favorite game to play- Dominos, Mancala, Zuma
H)Hometown-_____________, Alabama
I)Instruments you play-Sometimes I turn the radio on all by myself!
J)Favorite Juice- white grape peach
K)Whose butt you would love to kick- whoever invented blue candy!
L)Last restaurant you ate at-Captain Ds
M)Favorite Muppet- Kermit the frog
N)Number of piercings- just my ears.
O)Overnight hospital stays- 5 birthin' babies
P)People you were with today- my husband and the kids and 1st and 2nd grade Sunday School class at church
Q)What you do in your quiet time- Read, but it really is never quiet!
R)Biggest regret-not taking advantage of learning opportunities
S)Status- Very happily married
T)Time you woke up- 7:00 I think
U)What you consider unique- anything artsy
V)Vegetables you love-ALL don't love green pepper, but sometimes you just need them
W)Worst habit- Biting my nails
X)X-rays you have had-I know my teeth, other than that I don' remember!
Y)Yummy food you ate today- Homemade pineapple ice cream!!
Z)Zodiac sign-who cares!

0 comments: